Protect your brand online
Some domain names, social media profiles or sales of counterfeit products can cause irreparable reputational damage to your business: fight them.
When a third party places your logo as a cover image on their social media profile, they may be infringing your rights and causing confusion among your customers or reputational damage. Do not allow this.
We help you protecting your online brand on social networks, marketplaces and in the online environment.
- Reporting any social media profile that infringes on your brand.
- We advise you in case of trademark infringement of a domain name.
- Assistance and representation in arbitration proceedings for domain name recovery, cancellation or blocking, Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) and the Uniform Resolution System (URS).
- We act against counterfeiting and trademark infringement on marketplaces.
- Assesment in the event of identity theft or internet scams
- Regular monitoring of online brand usage.