Products that can be registered:

Food, fertilisers, medicines and cosmetics.

Authority to which registration must be applied for:

National Administration of Medicines, Food and Medical Technology (ANMAT)

Legal person who can apply for product registration:

Professional university technical director registered in the MS and AS in accordance with the rules of their competence. Pharmacists, biochemists, graduates and doctors of chemistry are currently enrolling.

Do you require company registration in the country?


Is a Certificate of Free Sale (CLV) required?