The crucial importance of labelling and health approvals for the commercialization of a product
One of the biggest brakes on the marketing of products is the compliance in each country with the requirements of labelling and health approvals of products. In each country the requirements and standards are different and almost always subject to complications that transcend the very nature of the product.
At H&A we are aware of these difficulties, especially in countries where bureaucratic procedures may delay the commercialization of products in a way that leads to product sales beyond the expectations that have been raised.
At H&A we have a team specialized in the management and processing of administrative permits, and review of labelling standards and regulations; that allow us to shorten the time it takes to obtain the corresponding authorizations and unify those portfolios with the IP rights that co-depend with them. Specifically, we specialize in:
Application and Modification of:
- Production, packaging, labelling, etc. authorizations
- Marketing, distribution, transport and collection authorizations.
- Import/Export Authorizations.
Analysis and procedures of:
- Approval of Labels (required for the issuance of a permit).
- EC approval or equivalents of labels; and
- Analysis of non-mandatory labels to comply with labelling regulations.
We provide these services in Spain, in the European Union and in Latin America.
Why might you need our services?
- Obtaining authorizations to market a product can be a long and complicated task.
- Complying with local product labelling specifications is sometimes an arduous task that delays the marketing of a product.
- It is not only important to be equipped with a trademark or a patent that protects our product. It is also necessary to combine this protection with obtaining health registrations or administrative authorizations, as well as labelling requirements, which are required in each country.
- Our team is used to dealing with administrative procedures in a wide variety of countries where we provide this type of service.
What do we do for you?
- We unify the Trademark and Patent portfolios with the Regulatory and Sanitary Approval Portfolios.
- We handle administrative procedures for MEDICINES (Human or Veterinary), HEALTH PRODUCTS, COSMETICS, PERSONAL CARE, FOOD and DRINKS
- We carry out and unify administrative procedures in several countries in Europe and Latin America.
- We simplify the administrative and formal requirements for approvals
Accreditation of health and food quality is necessary to market products. Leave it in our hands.
A whole team for you
Our team is multidisciplinary and consists of expert lawyers and technicians.
Only a job that involves different points of view has credibility. We see beyond what is seen.
Head of Litigation, Anti-piracy and Intellectual Property and Regulatory Law and Labelling DepartmentLawyer
«Whatever you are, be a good one.»
«There are not irrelevant inventions, you only have to know how to create value from them.»
Head of Patents and Technological Surveillance DepartmentsIndustrial Engineer
«Being humble with your superiors is an obligation; with your peers, a matter of courtesy; with those below you, a sign of nobility.»
«People will not judge you by your victories. They will do by your defeats.»
Director of Mexican OfficeFood Chemist
«Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.»
«Small details make the difference and that is why structure and preciseness are a must in my daily work.»
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED
At H&A we are trademarks. But also patents. And intellectual property. And digital law. And much more.
DISCOVER ALL OUR SERVICES
Intellectual Property / Copyright
«A world without creativity would be uninhabitable.»
MARTA GIMENO · Head of Intellectual PropertySaber más